Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time is flying by....

and I am a mess!!! In a week Frankie will be 2. I know everyone talks about the "terrible two's" (which he has most certainly been going through!!) but all I can think about it how being 2 is officially out of the "baby" age. My first "baby" isn't a baby anymore and it's pretty hard for me to accept! Everytime I think about it my eyes well up with tears. And to think this is only year two! What am I going to do when he turns 10, 13, 16, 18!!?!??!? How do parents do it? I mean I know you can't keep a baby a baby forever, but man sometimes I wish I could!!!! Ok, mommy sad rant over. Hope you're all having a blessed week.

my fave "baby" pic of Frankie
P.S. LO of the week to come VERY soon!!!! Sorry it's late I have been spring cleaning in the fall haha!! ♥ Blessings!!


1 comment:

  1. you think almost 2 is hard...wait until he is almost 4!! I have nightmares of taking him to kindergarten and them losing him!! UGH! but God has his hand on our precious ones. They grow up so fast! love ya!

    ReplyDelete