Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Frankie!!!!!

Bubba always smiling
he thinks he's a rockstar
singing his heart out!
with his baby
Kira and Frankie lovin on their babies
It's hard to believe that 2 years ago our firstborn,Frankie, entered the world! Since day one he has been the sweetest boy, often called "mama's boy" because he is so loving. Frankie is a funny little fella, he absolutely LOVES any type of music (just like his mommy!! heehee) whether it be me humming a tune or him turning on one of his musical toys I can guarantee that most of the day he is dancing to a tune. He even sings to me when I go to get him out of his crib in the mornings, and while I make meals. Frankie has brought a LOT of joy to our lives with his silly giggles and all that love. He is quite nurturing always playing so nicely with his sister and brothers. Don't get me wrong he can fight and throw tantrums like them all as well!! He and Kira love to take their "babies" (aka whatever stuffed animal they choose for the day) and feed them and hug them and rock them to sleep, it is just the cutest thing ever!! I look forward to seeing how my little love turns out as an adult, and pray he keeps his football skills hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment