Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LO: Love that Smile!!

Hi everyone!! I host a crop at my house once a month for any ladies at my church that want to get together and scrapbook, and this is the ONE thing I got done this time haha!! The pics on this LO were leftover wallets from Frankie's 18month pictures. I just love how the photographer captured his true silly smile!!!! So, why just use the photo once? I think 3 times is much better haha!!!! The background paper is from My Mind's Eye Complete "Boys" Stack, the letters/half circle and green frame are Recollections cardstock. The star stamp is from Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Design Peace Joy Love collection stamped in Broken China Distress Ink, the ribbon and button are from my stash. Have a blessed day!!   ♥



1 comment:

  1. omg I love this! I love the gathered ribbon! He is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete