Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More birthday cards!!!

September is a busy birthday month for me!! I made these two cards for some very good friends of mine that I would go a little nuts without! This first card was made for Zoe, whom I grew up with but did not really get to become good friends with until we both were married. Zoe is an awesome woman who always has kind words to say and a wonderful mother of 3 handsome boys and a beautiful baby girl. I admire her as a mother and wife and cherish her friendship.

This second card is for my beloved Mama B, aka Mrs. Beverly Bradley. Mama B started out as my Sunday school teacher, then 7th grade English and Journalism teacher and quickly became a mentor to me. Over the years she has become one of my most beloved friends. I have learned so many things from Mama B and can honestly say I am honored to have her in our lives. She helped raise both my husband and I, I wouldn't even know him if it weren't for her. So, in a glimpse you can see how important she is to us. Her card is journalism inspired :)
Both of these cards were made from scraps around my stash/or from RAK's people have sent me so I don't really know the manufacturers haha!!!

Have a blessed day!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment