Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

46 years ago today the world was blessed by the birth of my dad!!! He has always been an awesome father, a Christ-like example, and I have always looked up to him. He can sing like nobodies business and is always fun-loving. Now that I have kids I get to see what he is like with the little ones and boy oh boy does he have the touch with tiny babies and all of my kids scream with anticipation and joy when we pull up to his house, running in the door yelling "Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I am honored to be able to call him my Daddy and hope he has a most wonderful birthday ♥



Papa & Kira on her birthday
Papa, Frankie & Tre (one of my FAVE pics!!!)
Card for Papa (made with All about Boys Stack,  Autumn Leaves rub-ons, Studio Calico clock stickers & ribbon from stash) 

I couldn't find any pics of Mason with Papa :( I am going to have to remedy that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bean,

    Thank you for those kind words. I love the woman that you have become and am filled with joy with every moment that I get to spend with the grand kids (and you and Andre too). I am sooooo proud of you and and am honored to be your Dad. I love you Bean.

    ReplyDelete