Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love in her eyes...

I took this picture quite awhile ago for my hubs and he asked me to scrap it, (that's when I know he likes realllly likes something!!) So I finally got  around to it! This was largely inspired by my bff Tiffy who does THE most beautiful work (which you can check out here)!! I got most of the product used in this layout from both Websters Page's and Flamingo Scraps.
Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock
Websters Pages Life's Portrait collection  6x6 papers and Phrase Stickers
Prima "Say it in pearls"
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch
Websters Pages "Bloomers"
Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

 

3 comments:

  1. OMG Jeana!! I love this!! you have gorgeous eyes!! thank you for the shout out!! :) love you bestie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning LO for some really beautiful eyes! Thanks so much for the shout out and thanks for sharing your awesome work!

    ReplyDelete