Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby oh!!! LOTS OF PICS! ♥


As I said earlier, I just threw a baby shower for one of my good friends. She has 3 boys and after waiting and waiting, is finally having her girl!! So, it was a very "pink" shower. I hand-made all of the game prizes, as well as most of the decorations. I tried to make the larger decorations so that she could take them home and use them as decor for her nursery if she wanted, and she did!! I had so much fun making all of these things that I am even now considering doing some party planning when I have time haha!! 
Here are some pictures of some of  the deco - 

Invitation
Guest Book
Wall Hanging
 I also made a banner out of pink glitter paper with a brown background that says "Sweet Baby Girl" and pink and white favor boxes with bows cut out of the sides and scalloped edges [no pics of those tho :( ]Here is how we used these to decorate!!
Sign in Table
Banner above buffet

For the game prizes I made a simple mini album and an explosion box. It was the first explosion box I ever made and it was sooo easy and sooo fun! Well, I attribute it's ease to my Cricut and Make the Cut software!! I already have so many pics in this post I won't bog it down with more, so if you would like to see the mini and explosion box click here.
Thanks for looking at all the fun I had! 

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my Glitter day. You have no idea how much fun I had doing it. Also, LOVE LOVE the black and white photo of you and your hubby kissing. Very romantic!!!

    hugs,
    Maggie (lovemyscrap.blogspot)

    ReplyDelete