Monday, July 26, 2010

Big News!!!!

Well, we have some big news!! And it's NOT that I am pregnant thank the Lord :)








After many months of prayer and counsel, Andre has enlisted in the US Army as a medic. He leaves for Basic Training on baby Tre's 1st birthday, November 22. I am very happy that he will get to come home during Basic for Christmas ♥







Please keep our family in your prayers as we embark on this new journey. I am extremely proud of my husband. I also am very excited for the opportunities that we will now be able to offer our children that we would not be able to if we weren't part of the military. They will now get to travel and see many parts of the US, and the world!







We will still be in Las Vegas for at least 10 more months spending as much time with our family and friends as we can, then wherever the Army stations us we will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment