Saturday, August 14, 2010

More fun than I thought we could have

Three years ago today my husband convinced me to elope with him, which started a roller-coaster of events. Had these events not happened I don't think our marriage would be as strong as it is today. We have gone through family not speaking to us from decisions we've made, fights, a ceremony to celebrate our marriage with family and friends, almost divorcing, our first son being born to taking on 2 more babies when he was a mere 3 weeks old, falling back in love with each other, not watching the other 2 babies for fear of me becoming psychotic, being on the outs with family again, job losses, almost losing the house and car, deciding to adopt the 2 babies, and much much more. Every trial our marriage has faced we have through lots of prayer confronted it head on and 3 years later I believe we have an extremely strong marriage.




 And now, even through the rough times we always find a way to laugh with each other. 


I would not change a thing about our marriage as it has made us the family we are today, I love you Andre and look forward to the rest of our lives together and all the adventures it will bring.

1 comment: