Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Layout - Happy 2nd Birthday Kira

I am not going to lie at all, this layout kicked my butt!! I got the idea for it immediately when I saw the scrap from cutting out triangles for a banner, and finally got around to doing it this past week! It took me 2 hours to do, which is a long time for a layout for me!!
I think the hardest part was NOT using my Cricut to cut the pictures and some of the patterned paper to the right size triangle. In doing so, some of them aren't cut to the exact right size, but I think it still turned out pretty cute, and has the look I imagined :)

Supplies used:
glitter paper from Target
patterned paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack
Bazzill Basics Prismatics "Frosted Pink" cardstock

Brenda Walton Dollhouse Playtime stickers
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink "Worn Lipstick"
ribbon, buttons, and paper flowers from stash

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Jeana this is so cute!! I am totally scrap lifting this when i get home!

    ReplyDelete