Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mason man!!!

Saturday was a very big day in the Pigott household! Mason, our oldest turned 4!!! It is so hard for me to believe it has already been four years since he entered the world!! I remember seeing him for the very first time, 2 weeks old, so tiny. Me singing him his special lullaby written just for him, lulling him to sleep as he lie on my chest. I remember leaving him with Andre for a few hours while mom and I bought a kitchen table and him being the first diaper Andre EVER changed. 


Mason has always been "full of life" so to say. He has always loved dancing and playing the "drums" (or beating on anything and everything with whatever he can grab). he definitely went through his stage where we all thought we would go bald from ripping our hair out trying to get him to behave. All it took was structure, love, and someone to listen to his language that none of us understood. His word for thank you was "yodi" haha!! 


Now, Mason is an awesome big brother that constantly loves on his siblings with hugs and kisses and lots of "I love you's" He also LOVES being told he is a big boy and teaching them right from wrong and how to read and spell like him. I can't believe Mason is barely 4 and can read, write and spell his name. He can also read and spell; Mommy, Kira, Nana, Papa and baby. ♥ He is so so smart, he makes me proud every day! 


Mason on his new bike
Mason and Mommy 2 years old
Mason and Mommy 4 years old
Mason's favorite things right now are; Spiderman, toy cars, Toy Story 3, and Chuckie Cheese of course!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday Mason! Jeana, I love this... and how fun that he got a bike for his birthday. :)
    I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete