Saturday, November 6, 2010

the first farewell....

Andre and I had the pleasure of bidding farewell to one of his future soldier buds last night. While there I had a glimpse into what we are getting into. Mitch and his wife Chelsea are so sweet, and their baby girl is adorable!!! I am sure this is not the first time I will say this throughout the life of our military journey, but I wish I had met Chelsea earlier as she seems like she is a wonderful woman and a great friend. This was just the first of many farewells to come, 2 of which are for MY husband within the next 16 days. I can't imagine saying goodbye. I am trying not to think about it. This whole new life is so exciting, and I am sure we will make so many new friends that are on a very similar journey as ours. To Mitch and Chelsea I say good luck, God bless and I hope our paths cross again!!! And I am sure glad (selfishly) our first farewell wasn't saying goodbye to Andre, even though I know it's coming and fast! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jeana, you are too sweet. I feel the same way! Thank you again for coming, it meant the world to us <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you, mama!!! Enjoy each and every moment! I am praying for you--- and believing in you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete