Monday, October 18, 2010

5 weeks

5 more Sundays rushing to make it to church in time, 5 more family dinners where you can help me keep the kids wrangled. 5 more Monday mornings waking up to just the boys and Frankie running in to say good morning. 5 more Wednesdays feeling bad leaving you at home with the kids while I go to bible study. 5 more Friday night date nights after the kids go to bed. 5 more Saturdays asking you what we should do, and ending up just hanging out at home playing with the kids. 2 more October weeks, 3 in November. 5 weeks till our world is turned upside down. It's coming awfully fast, and I am not sure I am ready. I am so proud of what you are doing, and so scared at the same time. I love you husband of mine, and will make these next 5 weeks as cherishable as possible.

2 comments:

  1. aawww!! Jeana this brought me to tears! love you girl! you are such a strong mom/wife and woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you love your hubby and your family. In your weaknesses, God will be strong in you! I am very proud to see the woman that God has turned you into and excited to see the woman you will become in Him!
    I miss and love you both!!

    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete