Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Websters Pages "Life's Portrait" card

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my fabulous-o Aunt Nay using 6x6 papers from Websters Pages Life's Portrait collection :) It was a big bday for her( the big 5-0!!) so I wanted to make sure it was an extra special card! And what better collection to use for a 50th birthday!!
The white lace is from wal-mart and the green lace is from Hancock's Fabrics (where my mommy works!!!), my bestie Tiffy sent me the vintage pin, the stickers are from Websters Pages Life's Journey Phrase Stickers, and the flowers are from Oriental Trading. I inked the edges of the card with Crushed Olive Distress Ink, as well as the edges of the flowers. thanks for looking and have a blessed day!! Oh and the rub-ons are from Colorbok!  ♥


1 comment: