Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessed New Year!

I can't quite believe another year has come and gone. A what a year it was! There was a lot of joy, a lot of tears and challenges but God was there through it all and made it a great year. I have decided that instead of wishing a "happy" new year to everyone that I am wishing a blessed new year!! I hope that this year pours out blessings and joy upon you all!! Ok, for the fun part - thought I would share my 10 goals for 2010 with you guys :)

1- NOT to be pregnant in 2010 hahahaha
2- to eat a fruit and vegetable every day
3- read the entire bible
4- learn Hebrew
5- dance every day
6- learn more crafting techniques and apply them!!!
7- adopt my niece & nephew
8- get licensed as a realtor so I can help my hubby with all the paperwork
9- take the family to Santa Cruz
10- actually keep my blog updated heehee!

What are some of your goals??

No comments:

Post a Comment