Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh Christmas tree!



So to cover a few things I thought I would put it all in one post! Here you see some pictures of

1) our Christmas tree this year (I think it's the best decorating I have done yet! LOL - my hubby gave me the best compliment on it - he said "You know, I hate fake Christmas trees but somehow you make this one look real and I can't stop staring at it. It's so perfect!" How sweet hehe!!


2) our stockings and Christmas afghan (sp?) that my mom made while she was pregnant with ME and my dear old daddy insisted I be brought home from the hospital in HAHA I was a 6lb-er brought home in a full size blanket!!


3) My "mantle" aka the top of our entertainment center. I played around with using ball ornaments to decorate and really like how it turned out!














4) other house deco just to show for fun :)


5) this is the Christmas tree at Green Valley Ranch here in Las Vegas - it is so cool the lights dance to music and they have featured different performances (choirs, dancers, etc) every night!


6) and these last pics are the tree in the park at Town Center - this tree is HUGE as you can see!! Frankie was mesmerized by it aaaaand his snickerdoodle hehe


7) and lastly - one of my blogger buddies is hosting a candy giveaway for showing your favorite ornament check it out at Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

The sparkly icicle looking one has been my favorite since I was a kid, as my dad put them on his tree. When I got married he gave them to me!! And I couldn't choose just one! I love the present ornament that has Frankie's 1st Christmas picture in it :)Now I just have to find one for little Tre!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree! Your little boy is too cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks! lol

    ReplyDelete