Friday, November 27, 2009

Gifts galore





What a week it has been... it started early Sunday morning, about 1:00am. I woke up to that feeling - pain. This pain was welcome though because it meant my son would soon be here and so soon he came, I was admitted to maternity at about 7:00am already dilated to a 7. 9:58am little Andre Trevail quite literally shot out into the world!! He is my favorite gift so far :)

My second favorite gift - that God has blessed me with being in virtually no pain after giving birth!! This is awesome so that I don't need too much help taking care of both my boys!

Of course yesterday was Thanksgiving and the meal was DELICIOUS!! Nothing fancy this year, but oh so good. Mom helped me put up the Christmas tree, and along comes my third favorite gift - when Frankie saw the tree after his nap. Oh how I wish I could have caught that face on camera, he just lit up with excitement!! My heart fills with joy just thinking about it!!!

And lastly Tiffy has let all of us scrappers know about a great giveaway to celebrate 1,000 sales at Sue's (suesfabulouslife.blogspot.com) etsy shop!!! The winner gets:
jenni bowlin perpetual calendar,
tim holtz holiday stamp,
jenni bowlin large christmas bingo cards
a surprise gift from 7 gypsies
Fabulous right???

Pretty cool right?!! To win just post a comment on Tiffy's blog (stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com) and mention the giveaway on your blog!

I think this is why I love this time of year so much... I love the giving spirit!!!

4 comments:

  1. No PAIN!!!! lucky!!! i still have pain!! lol! you are so blessed with 2 handsome sons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You baby is beauitful -- God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely beautiful! Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete