Monday, October 12, 2009

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #8


I just joined this blog - http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/ and I think it is so cool! Their latest challenge was to make a baby card after the verse Jer 1:5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

This happens to be one of my favorite verses, as it's just another reminder of God's greatness and that He truly cares about each of us INDIVIDUALLY and wants a relationship with each and every one of us personally!!

Here is my card, tfl!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card. The buttons add so much..buttons and babies just go together for me....I don't know why.

    Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and perfect for a baby. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete